GUARANI CRUZ ALTA (Brasil)
Thanks to a wanted strategic location on the Latin American continent, MK Energia do Brasil sues naturally the sense of local and global offer. Several energy audits there were conducted by our experts.
Audit « Safety » anomalies and risks related to electrical installations:
- Verify system High Voltage – Low Voltage
- Reporting problems found
- Impact analysis
- Proposals for corrections
- Traceability implementation patch
- Check the work site and campaign settings
Audit Energy Efficiency & amp; improving energy productivity:
- Research facilities and capabilities in place
- Evaluation of functional and energy efficiency
- Proposed improvements
Through audits by our South American agency, GUARANI reiterated its confidence to carry out work for meeting the criteria of energy efficiency and thereby enable to improve plant’s operation more reliable.
CRISTAL UNION – GRD – Sugar refinery (Algeria)
We conducted the study, supply, supervision of installation, testing and commissioning a generator 1600 kVA with installation equipment, for coupling a turbo generator on the 30kV network site.
Our mission was to:
- Study the integration of the generator from the existing installation
- Supervise the installation of electrical work
- Make the electrical tests and startup
CU St Emilie
Supply of equipment reuse
Confidence accorded for MK Energies through its new department of energy production: MK Power
Realization of a turnkey project for the provision of reuse material, begining with disassembly, passing by the transfer and install of a turbo alternator with a power of 17 MW, from Ellesmere Port’s site (Liverpool, UK) , toward Sainte Emilie’s site (Picardie, FR).
Our offer included:
- The alternator (37t), transferred to be controlled and revised by a specialist on rotating machines in Alsace
- The Turbo SKID (57 t) and all auxiliary equipment transferred and stored directly on the refinery
- The turbine (15t), is filed on the SKID and transferred toward the manufacturer in Germany to control operations and mechanical revision
A great challenge for MK Energies regarding the revamping of a boiler with a capacity of 150t / h to feed the three existing steam turbines: 8.5 MW
- Removal of the existing industrial’s commissioning
- Modeling HV/LV of network distribution
- Power wiring (3 TGBT 2000 A) and process control
- Development and implementation of industrial computer network
- High installation of equipment
COPALIS SEA SOLUTIONS®
SEA COPALIS SOLUTIONS® mission is to enhance the wealth of the natural marine environment, as a permanent source of innovation
COPALIS inspired by the riches of the sea for developing marine bioactives dedicated to create dietary supplements, functional food, cosmetic and animal nutrition. As part of its new line « food powder », MK Energies has been entrusted by COPALIS for the turnkey design of the new unit: mechanical, studies, drawings, plans and automation.
Also, we have developed a new ethernet fiber optic IP network. It extends the communication to the new controllers.
Distribution and management HV / LV, a new glass production unit pharmaceutical.
As part of the construction of their new plant of pharmaceutical glass, SGD gave us, the entire distribution from point of delivery TGBT 20KV, including control MVA, all under compliance, with the IEC61850 standard.
New extraction platform
As part of its oil extraction project in Vert la Gravelle (Marne), LUNDIN has placed its trust in MK Energies for the electrical installations and instrumented the VGR9 satellite.
The team had to persevere to win this contract against an established competition.
LUNDIN takes completely part of the strategic project and MK Energies has the will to invest and meet the demands of this oil researcher extractor.
MK Energies was missionned by the group ADP (Aéroports de Paris) for his Orly airport, the replacement of four transformers 1000 KVA polluted with PCBs.
Beyond the professionalism of our teams who worked on the replacement of transformers and the repair of high-voltage heads, MK Energies was able to show that it had all the technical rigor on the commissioning for this type of equipment with appropriate technology.
CUP combines tradition and innovation since 1925
The agency MK Energies Origny-Sainte-Benoite (02), was honored by LE CREUSET for the realization of the strong currents installation for one of its production plants.
A major project to renovate the blasting unit of production.
This operation is part of a program begun since 2011, a comprehensive investment plan, which will permit the creation of 200 additional jobs.
Based in Fresnoy-le-Grand, in Aisne since 1925, the group is known worldwide for its famous casseroles and for the quality of its range of kitchen utensils.